Wedding — in the raw!
It's the moment you've all been waiting for, when the curtain is pulled back from the magician's lair of my dazzling photographic abilities, and you can see the pure, unadulterated vision of my vision. Mostly, it's pretty underexposed.
Leslie, Clare, and Amy convinced me to put every photo I thought was any good from Leslie and Bryan's wedding online, without editing. It went against every impulse I have as an artist and a businessman -- and if ever there were two words to describe my outlook on life, those ... two ... probably aren't them -- but I gritted my teeth and clicked Upload.
If you want to see what a shoot looks like before I spend 10-15 minutes per frame editing, this is your chance. Exciting, I know! Nearly all of these are dark, because it's easier to salvage underexposed images than overexposed ones (quicker shutter speeds also help ensure sharpness), and just as many need cropping. Not much time to fully frame a shot at a wedding.
<< Home